1. Question: How is the process of Didtek Group, CSV Valve tested?
A Didtek Valves pass the test in accordance to the customer’s request, please get detailed information from our catalogue or website.
2. Question: Can you deliver products exclusively made for us?
A Yes, we have the possibility to develop products that are unique for one customer subject to individual agreements. The products may differ in appearance, technical features or packaging. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
3. Question: Can I be an agent for Didtek products?
A Yes, we're looking for the agent all over the world, please contact us for further discussion.
4. Question: How is the Didtek Group, CSV Valve production?
We are equipped with CNC lathes, automatic machining centers, automatic MIG seal welding and automatic hard facing facility to reduce human error. Today equipment and technology along with a qualified training to our employees produce valves as required by international market.
5. Question: What's the application of CSV Valve products?
A Our valves are designed and developed for petrochemical industries, fertilizers, power plants, steel plants, nuclear application, paper mills, sugar plants, oil and natural gas industries and allied process industries.
6. Question: What's Didtek Group, CSV Valve main product and market?
A Didtek Valve mainly manufacture Gate Valve, Globe Valve, Check Valve etc, our main market is European & American Market.
7. Question: Where is Didtek Group, CSV Valve base?
A The chosen location was Oubei town, a strategic position to reach a wide range of supplier of semi-finished products, foundries and raw materials and to be very close to Shanghai port.
8. Question: Why choose Didtek Group, CSV Valve?
A Unbeatable value for money, fully certified production for all your tenders, 12 productions sites to offer you an unlimited range of valves, pipes and fittings, unlimited shipping options not to make you lose time or money, outstanding customer service: a single consultant will take care of all your requirements, making sure you get on time technical support, quotations, services and delivery.